Review: Skin Care House Products

Image result for skin care house products\
Credits to SCHP Main 

My current set which I'm using right now! :) Grabe! Worth 400 pesos lang pala yung pinaka effective! Hahaha! More than 2k na nagastos ko para lang sa face ko huhu. Anyway, after discovering this, it's my personal fave na! Second na lang yung Zaine Skin. Haha. I don't know what's with the content of this product but I totally had whiter face (unlike before) And napapansin na kahit madilim or pangit yung lighting!

By the way, I used this set after 1 month. Ganun palagi. It's not what you think na after one set, I'm using a new one kaagad. No. I let my face rest for a month first before using a new one. :)

So let's begin! I used the Skin Care House Products' Rejuvenating Set. (@skincarehouseproducts_main). I ordered mine from one of their resellers or contributors in Manila. (@schp.metromanila) Actually, before buying Zaine Skin, I already knew this because my cousin and I were talking about Rejuvenating Set stuff. She mentioned SCHP to me and I also mentioned Zaine Skin to her. She said that she's going to buy SCHP instead because her officemate used this too and was convinced with the result. As for me, I tried Zaine Skin na lang muna then if it wouldn't work, then I will try SCHP na. Haha. Nagwork ang Zaine, still not contented with the result, I bought SCHP. And medyo pricey kasi yung Zaine eh. Kaya instead of buying Zaine ulit (since naubos na yung Toner and Creams ko), SCHP na lang kasi mas affordable. ;)

So this was my skin before using Rejuv Set from SCHP and after a month of using Zaine Skin.






The set contains Rejuvenating Toner, Kojic Soap, Rejuvenating Facial Cream, Collagen and Elastic Cream and Sunblock Gel.

(photo not mine)


Everything in the set is effective and good! Except for the Sunblock Gel. The Sunblock Gel makes my face soooo sticky and more oily. But they have Sunblock Foundation naman. Too bad I was not able to remind it to the seller.



Here's what it looks like during the peeling process. (I accidentally deleted the other photos during the peeling process so isa lang natira haha) My face peeled after 3-4 days. The micropeeling is not that visible naman because your sunblock gel/foundation could somehow cover it so no worries! :) Just reapply it everytime you notice that the peeling is becoming obvious. Hehe! (I usually do that)



And now here's the result! 





Thank you so much for dropping by!
Stay safe and God bless!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! are you still using the set? After a month ano yung maintenance mo? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you can use our magic cream for maintenance after using rejuv set. -Olate Santos SCHP Taguig

    ReplyDelete
  4. it’s important to use quality moisturizers to keep up optimal skin hydration, in addition to safe, oily skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts