Review: Zaine Skin Set

Zaine Skin has physical stores already which can be found in selected mall branches. My best friend bought her set in Robinsons Lipa. :) I bought mine in Instagram for 750 pesos with free shipping. Their online shop can be found at @zaine_skin but they also have several distributors for each city.





The set includes:

1. Kojic whitening soap


I used this soap for my face only (although it indicates that it can be used for the body) because one soap may not be enough for my face and body. Haha. I love the effect of this soap for me since it gives me a whiter face after I took a bath. My skin was not oily unlike before. But what I didn't like about this is that it melts easily. :( And because it was already gone, I therefore used alternative soap (that is Tomato Pore Detox from Edens Paradise). The effect of the set is still the same though. :)




2. Skin Toner


It seems weird because I thought that this will be the toner which stings (yes ang nagpapahapdi mostly ay yung toner). Pero hindi pala 'to. This is a toner which is used before you take a bath. It's like a cleanser to remove dirt on your face. (well, duh) I super looove this toner! It smells like watermelon and it reallyyy removes the dirt on my face! I got addicted to it na nauna syang maubos sa lahat. Haha. Ang dami ko kasi maglagay.



3. Clarifying Lotion


This toner is the one which stings. Mahapdi talaga. But I'm glad that my face had micropeeling already! It is applied after taking a bath/shower.



4. Peeling Cream



After the Clarifying Lotion, Peeling Cream is applied then Bleaching Cream afterwards. So far okay naman tong dalawang cream. No side effects. :)



5. Bleaching Cream




6. Collagen Cream


My second favorite! This is like a sunblock foundation with collagen. Super ganda iapply sa face! It made my face look pinkish white. And favorite ko because it does not make my face oily or cake-y. 'Cause may ibang foundation diba na pag tumagal nagiging cake-y tingnan and sticky. And I love the smell! Smells divine haha :)




Results:
  • Yey micropeeling again!
  • Mabilis lang ako magmicropeel. Siguro 4 days lang. :)
  • Hindi masyado mahapdi yung creams and toners 
  • Lightened my pimple marks more
  • Whitened my face




Andddd here it is! Ta da!




Comments

  1. San po sa rob lipa nakabili friend nio? Hindi ko po kasi napapnsin dun..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts