Review: The Skin Naturals

The Skin Naturals (@skinnaturals on Instagram) is also good for those who have sensitive skin. I stalked this set (Smooth Facial Micropeel Set) for months because of its natural ingredients which can make one's skin improve. 




The set includes Smooth Facial Micropeel Solution, Cream and Sunblock. The Clearing Whitening Soap was not included that's why I ordered this separately for 100 pesos. This is a trial set only because I just wanted to know if this will be effective for me or not. I bought this for 550 pesos. (including the soap already). Oh, I ordered this from their reseller in Manila to save money for shipping fee.



RESULTS:
  • No stinging sensation
  • Did not have micropeeling :(
  • Good for sensitive skin
  • Pinkish cheeks! (this is what I love with this set)
  • Did not much lightened my acne marks
  • The soap was sooo effective in preventing pimples!


And there. I loved this set because of its glowing (not whitening) result but because I really want that "peeling" effect. I switched to another set again! Haha. Until my next review! :)




Thank you so much for dropping by!
Stay safe and God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts