Review: Professional Skin Care Formula (PSCF)

Rejuvenating Set from PSCF's reseller


Before I used Zaine Skin, I used Rejuvenating Set from PSCF. This was my first micropeeling before Zaine Skin set. So here's a look of my skin before using the set.






I used this set because this was used by my friend and fortunately had a positive result. (Her face became whiter talaga!) And because I had breakouts again, I decided to buy like hers too.

So I bought this set on Instagram (again) for 260 pesos and 60 pesos for the shipping fee. (@skinsecrets_pscf)




Beware! There are a lot of fake pscf products! And to prove the authenticity of the pscf product you bought, you should check this. The set that I have received is AUTHENTIC. Check out their IG! :)







The set includes, Kojic Soap, Rejuvenating Toner, Bleaching Cream and Sunblock Gel


Rejuvenating Set



Results:

  • Super red face during the first week! (As in my whole face! Okay sana kung cheeks lang eh)
  • Extreme stinging sensation especially when toner is applied! (You should face the aircon or electric fan so that you won't feel too much pain)
  • Had micropeeling in 3-4 days
  • My face remained ruddy even if I'm using the set for almost 1 month already
  • I don't like the sunblock gel 'cause it makes my face sticky (Imagine, sticky red face)
  • My pimples subsided









As you will notice medyo reddish yung After part. Haha. So I stopped using this set na. Besides sa super hapdi ng toner, almost a month na red yung mukha ko. Haha. But I didn't have burns or rashes naman :)






Comments

  1. With advanced technologiesin nanotechnology, encapsulation and bioscientific extractions, it is our mission to make you younger and healthier every day through our natural products. Swiss Botany are always looking for people to share with us natural skin care techniques and tips for staying younger and healthier looking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts