Review: Superior Obagi Set

Hello loves!


       Today I'm going to share with you my experiences in using various facial whitening sets. Haha. Just desperate. S o I will begin with my first ever set which I used, the Superior Obagi Set of Queens' Essentials (@queensessentials on Instagram) They are on sale at that time so I grabbed the opportunity to buy this set. I was hesitant at first because I'm thinking that it will burn my skin. But when I did some thorough research about their product, I have decided to order since it was on sale. So I bought this set for 350 pesos instead of 450 pesos (regular price).






RESULTS:

  • No stinging sensation (perfect for sensitive skin)
  • Did not have a micropeeling (depends on skin type, some had micropeeling)
  • My face did not become dull anymore
  • Did not have breakouts anymore
  • Smooth skin


               I used this for almost 2 weeks only. My acne spots lightened a little only. And I was really desperate so I stopped using this. I want the "micropeeling effect" because I believe that when you have that "peeling" chucharu, your dead skin cells will be removed and will instantly remove dark spots. Soooo .... I switched to another set which I stalked for months. Haha. 





Thank you so much for dropping by!
Stay safe and God bless!




Comments

Popular Posts