Review: Skin Potions Fever

Hello!


If you are so addicted to organic products, then you should really try Skin Potions' skin foods! I love everything on their shop, if only I could buy and try them all! There are facial and body whitening sets but it's a bit pricey for me (costs 800 to 1,500 pesos per set). But I think their sets are really effective since I've read so many positive feedbacks about it.

This review is about what I have ordered from @skinpotions (follow them on Instagram!) through their reseller @skinpotions_paco since it's nearer to where I'm residing. (Plus I do not have to spend money for shipping fee haha) 




(From left: Rosehip oil, tomato serum and their bestseller Magic Balm)


I'm going to give individual reviews of these products :)




1. Rosehip oil
                - Did you know that Miranda Kerr, a former Victoria's Secret angel, revealed that Rosehip oil is her secret in achieving ​​a young and glowing skin? Yep! And Skin Potions has this rosehip oil for 400 pesos only! Other organic shops sell this for 450 or 1k pesos. By the way, the rosehip that I have is unlabeled because I ordered this before it was launched. Haha. Excited lang. This oil is a great moisturizer as well as removing acne scars. If you have a dry skin, this is perfect too! I myself have a dry skin and this really works for me, Plus, rosehip oil is rich in Vitamin C and and Vitamin A which can enhance the skin in making it more elastic and firm thus resulting to a youthful look. I apply rosehip oil every night before I sleep. :)





2. Tomato Serum
                 - Tomatoes! I love the benefits of tomatoes 'cause it contain lycopene which can prevent sun damage and gives youthful, glowy and smooth skin. It is also a great moisturizer every night! Everytime I apply this, my face becomes pinkish and glowing. Tomato serum is not greasy unlike the rosehip oil (of course) and the scent! I really love the scent. Smells like flowers with tomatoes or what. Haha. I dunno. Basta, for those who are searching for a product which can prevent acne and reduce oilyness of skin, (since tomato serum can minimize pores too) why not try this serum from @skinpotions? This is only 250 pesos! :)




3. Magic Balm
               - Dark spots? Acne marks? Rashes? Contracture scars? This may help you! This is their bestseller and I agree with its effects. I haven't got the chance to take a picture of my "before and after" photo because I really did not expect that this will work for me. I applied this on my arms because of rashes which I got in using a soap. Then this magic balm saved my arms! I also apply this to my dark spots and fortunately lightened those. Tyaga lang talaga. And continuous use of this, maaachieve mo yung flawless skin. :) The scent is soooo good!! I can't help but smell this everyday. Parang perfume kasi. Haha. And plus it's organic. Veryyy safe! Can be also apply to babies, toddlers and preggy moms! :) Very affordable: 288 pesos only!


(photo not mine) This is what magic balm looks like inside!








That's all folks! Thank you for dropping by. Until my next review!
Stay safe and God bless you all!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts