Pore Tightening Soap Review

Hello loves!


This will be my very first review since this was my first time to make a blog. Kidding. I once made a blog but it turned out to be unsuccessful. Why? Due to laziness in updating my blog, like my Tumblr account, I totally forgotten my password. So now I am praying that my laziness won't affect me 'cause I really really want to publish and share with you all my experiences, reviews, and knowledge. (wow)

I am not fund of using Instagram before, especially in buying clothes, cellphone and stuff 'cause I have always heard of people getting fooled by a bogus seller or whatsoever. But when I followed online shops, I got interested and there. I bought, bought and bought. (dedma na lang yung news kasi nasa pag-iingat na lang rin yan ng buyer and dapat magtriple check muna if legit yung shop).

AND THEN I came across with this teen blogger and skin care products lover (particularly organic products). I viewed her account and told to myself na may nag-eexist palang ganun. Lol. Since I'm tired of using mainstream products which are advertised on TV, and those products full of chemicals which did not even improved my skin, I switched to using natural or organic skin care products (gaya gaya lang). Organic and natural products are safe. No harmful chemicals, and even for babies or pregnant mothers can use it! Amoiiizing. 

First I purchased two soaps (Glutamilk soap and Honey Oatmeal soap) from an online shop but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a picture of it. (order ako ulit for another review) So I will proceed to the second soap which I purchased. It's the 'Extreme Pore Tightening Beauty Bar' from @beautyfindsshop on Instagram. It costs 75 pesos only! 


I bought this soap because I have semi-large pores and I thought of buying this since having huge pores can cause acne and oily skin. (I'm acne prone too by the way) This soap is for your pores to be tightened. (duh) It has no smell. As in nothing. And it's hard. Haha. Yes it's hard that's why it does not dissolve easily. Honestly, I do not know its ingredients and sorry for that. Their products are organic so I just put my trust on them. Lol. And finally! Its effect on me... Well of course it tightened my face. (it's true, I thought I already looked like Gretchen Barretto) Although it subsides after a few hours, (my skin goes back to its oilyness) this soap is good for those who have bigger pores. And because I was not contented with my skin because my acne always visit my face, I searched and tried for other beauty products.


Stay tuned for my other reviews! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts